MarketPro has partnered with a national entertainment company in Columbus, GA in search of a contract Marketing Coordinator to fill a marketing staffing need. We are looking for a contract Marketing Coordinator to provide basic marketing and project management support in the areas of agency management, media, gift card sales management, website, customer service, public relations, social media, as well as administrative duties as assigned.
- Create marketing programs and promotional calendar to support Company and studio initiatives to drive sales
- Provide analysis and recaps of marketing programs
- Coordinate and communicate marketing programs with theatre managers and district managers
- Ensure social media and guest services teams are informed of promotional support needed for marketing programs
- Serve as liaison with studio partners on marketing initiatives
- Website support for various websites
- Become familiar with content management systems for all websites
- Ensure support materials for marketing promotions are created and posted on website per promotional calendar
- Monitor and order gift cards to ensure proper inventory levels
- Monthly reporting of gift card sales by channel
- Evaluate current channels for efficiency and sales volume; recommend additional channels as needed.
- Support Public Relations consultant by gathering information for news releases around grand openings, remodels, and marketing program enhancements.
- Coordinate social media prize packs and customer engagement tactics with studio partners.
- Coordinate postings for social media channels
- Support CMO by scheduling meetings, processing expense reports, managing travel arrangements, and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or commensurate related experience
- Organizational skills and project management skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Adaptability to change within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of general office practices, policies, and procedures
- Exceptional phone skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
This is a contract position.