MarketPro has partnered with a top software brand in search of a Digital Project Manager in Atlanta. This role will help oversee and drive all aspects of various web projects, including managing priorities, establishing scope, and tracking requirements, dependencies, and deadlines. Coordinating across teams, he/she will help establish and guide processes to efficiently deliver website/platform enhancements and updates in support of our marketing efforts. The ideal candidate for this marketing recruitment will be a high-energy individual who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and possesses the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Social media
- Reviewing and approving social media posts written by our marketing agency.
- Writing and scheduling social media posts.
- Managing User Group on LinkedIn.
- Maintaining and enhancing Demand Solutions’ pages on all social media sites, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and SlideShare.
- Email marketing
- Writing and scheduling emails.
- Creating landing pages.
- Reporting on email campaign performance.
- Content creation
- Formatting and scheduling blog articles.
- Working closely with marketing agency on the content creation process. Help the agency line-up interviews with subject matter experts. Help the agency secure redlines and approvals from management so that content gets created on schedule.
- Participating in the process for creating DS Magazine, an annual magazine published by Demand Solutions.
- Updating web pages with new/revised copy.
- Participating and assisting in the preparation for tradeshows.
- Participating and assisting in the preparation for webinars.
- Marketing analytics
- Analyzing the performance of our social media and other marketing activities. Contributing to the monthly marketing report.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing or Journalism and 5+ years’ experience.
- Proven skills driving marketing projects from start to finish.
- Hands-on experience with all of the major social media platforms.
- Hands-on experience with social media management tools, such as HootSuite. Ability to analyze reports and to create reports.
- Hands-on experience with web content management systems and with updating websites and blogs.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems; creating and sending emails; analyzing results and creating reports.
- This position will report to senior leadership with a strong dotted reporting line to marketing agency.
This is a full time direct hire.