MarketPro has partnered with an international technology company in Sturbridge, MA for the marketing recruitment of a contract-to-hire Marketing Coordinator. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator for our Client’s Sturbridge, MA facility to support Client’s Marketing group. Using effective communication skills and a hands-on approach, the Marketing Coordinator will partner with the US Marketing Manager and global Marketing team to contribute to the development of marketing and product campaigns, maintaining relationships with Sales Managers, product development teams and external agents and channel partners.
- Preparation of digital electronic files, documents, mechanicals for offset or other reproduction methods, presentations, and web site page design including 4-color process, HTML, PMS and single-color reproduction.
- Responsible for maintenance of brochures, ads, product sell sheets, technical data sheets and display graphics or other marketing materials required by the organization.
- Suggests relevant and timely content for a range of mediums – web, digital and print (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+) – targeted at B2B technical and scientific audiences.
- Act as point of contact for attendees and vendors for trade shows including planning, organizing, floor rental, hotel and meeting space coordination, and related activities as needed.
- Summarizes and communicates detail oriented market reports to all levels of the organization regarding market trend forecasts, and fundamental market demand outlooks for the company.
- Distributes research, consolidated reports and industry news as appropriate
- Facilitate web-based reporting tools to support communication of results to organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications with 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred in an industrial B2B Marcom environment or an equivalent combination of formal education and applicable experience.
- Knowledge of business, sales, marketing and management principles involved in marketing communications strategic planning including marketresearch and project execution
- Exceptional computer skills especially with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop SharePoint proficiency
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills to interface with a number of diverse departments and leaders
- Must be a detail-oriented ‘multi-tasker’ able to maintain your cool and accuracy while working with teams and independently
- The candidate should be resourceful, self-motivated, innovative thinker and a self-starter willing to support ad hoc data inquiries and ensure that basic reporting needs are met
- Ability to travel domestically on limited occasions support trade show activities
This is a contract to hire marketing position.