MarketPro has partnered with a leading B2B brand in Atlanta in search of a Sales Development Representative. This is a growing team of dynamic marketers who are passionate about demand generation, driving revenue and overall success.
The Sales Development Representative will partner with marketing to handover qualified leads to our executive team. Overall he/she will be responsible for supporting marketing and sales efforts throughout the entire sales cycle. This includes a focus on qualification of all leads, development of qualified opportunities and working together with the marketing and business development until close.
Cold calling will be a huge part of this team member’s responsibilities. The individual who fills this role must be comfortable with engaging with high-ranking corporate executives and leaders. They should have a polished, natural presence on the phone and be able to speak with authority.
- Building contact lists
- Utilizing HubSpot for direct email campaigns and logging all contact activity
- Assist in creation of e-mail content, tracking of response rates and other metrics
- Send 75-100 emails per day
- Contact email responses, identify decision makers and qualify key criteria, following up on approximately 100 to 200 new contacts per month
- Participate with sales team on strategy development
- Hand off qualified prospects to sales team
- Follow up with incoming inbound leads in a professional and timely manner via phone or email.
- Maintain clean and accurate Hubspot database entries.
- Assist marketing team with regular Hubspot database clean up.
- Assist with preparation of RFPs, contract drafts.
- Own ongoing communication and follow-ups with prospects and schedule appointments.
- Generate prospecting lists.
- Cold call targeted prospects.
- Research prospecting opportunities and populate contact information into Hubspot in cases when the information is not available via LinkedIn, Hoovers and other marketing tools.
- Bachelors Degree
- Min. 2 years of lead gen experience; some sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Strong online and in-person networking skills. Willingness to strategically attend industry conferences, trade shows, and corporate events to establish key connections with prospective clients.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office suite.
- High-level understanding and experience with Hubspot or a similar CRMs.
- High-level understanding and experience with social media for sales/prospecting; LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience preferred.
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to learn fast and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full time direct hire position.