MarketPro has partnered with a leading provider of Identity, Privacy and Credit Services near Boston for a marketing executive search. We are looking for a Vice President of Marketing to join their dynamic growing team in Framingham, MA. This privately held, nimble organization has a strong market position and a solid 30 year history. This role will play a key part in taking the organization to the next level by increasing their market share within banking, financial services/wealth management, associations, insurance and consumer markets through strong Acquisition & Retention programs.
This role is to fulfill their need for a Strategic Marketing leader for the organization. As the VP, Marketing this is your chance to re-engineer the marketing department from a marketing execution team to a forward-looking, highly-engaged strategic team that supports the long-term goals for Affinity. You will have direct accountability for the planning, development, and implementation of a new strategic growth model to further enhance account relationships, production, and channel strategy effectiveness.
Successful candidates should be data driven, have a track record of hands on marketing with emphasis on acquisition and retention, having designed, written and executed on corporate and product marketing campaigns from the ground up. The chosen candidate must have a history of success creating and delivering innovative marketing programs that drive significant effect of brand awareness and demand. The candidate will be responsible for designing a marketing strategy and then turning the strategy into reality. Specifically the VP of Marketing is responsible for:
- Serve as a major “change agent” with the introduction of new marketing tactics and processes that dramatically improved marketing ROI with all Affinity partners
- Lead the creation and enhancement of product and service positioning and develop, execute and optimize marketing, demand generation and affinity marketing programs
- Drive and manage growth via partnerships with Financial/Banking institutions, insurance, associations, merchants, and more.
- Directly accountable for devising diverse marketing campaigns utilizing direct mail, email, paid media, social media, and event marketing tactics to focus on affiliate partners.
- Execute program strategy and marketing insights to optimize results.
- Develop and build positioning, competitive analysis, sales collateral content (e.g. brochures, white papers, case studies, and website content) and customer presentations in a collaborative manner with the product team, the sales team and other members of the senior leadership team
- Conduct market studies and research to explore market needs and design a marketing strategy
- Collaborate with product management team to ensure that products include the necessary features to fit the market requirements
- Support the sales team and our partners with content and materials
- Develop strategies to increase customer acquisition through organic, partner and paid channels
- Work closely with sales to plan, attend and derive value from trade shows, conferences
- Develop recommendations for marketing budget and budget optimization
- Create, manage and deliver campaigns to generate leads from new markets
- Report on the performance of all lead channels (organic, paid, affiliates, webinars, etc.)
- Work closely with digital team, PR firm, operations, sales and product teams to ensure lead targets are met and all campaigns are executed successfully
- This role is responsible for all marketing channels including demand gen, lead gen, affiliates, and partners. The candidate will also own the overall brand messaging and customer acquisition and retention
- BA / BS Marketing; MBA preferred
- 8-10 years corporate marketing experience in a B2B and B2B2C services environment
- Experienced in marketing subscription based, recurring revenue services within the following or similar industries: banking, financial services/wealth management, associations, insurance and consumer.
- Must have experience messaging for consumers (Direct-to-consumer)
- Must have experience working in a small entrepreneurial company
- 4+ years of proven track record of demand generation and Strategic and Affinity Partnerships
- Experience with digital, marketing automation platforms and CRM, Salesforce
- Expert in Life Cycle Affinity Marketing and Customer Loyalty
- High level knowledge of identity, privacy and credit protection services is a nice to have
This is a full time direct hire position.