MarketPro has partnered with a national electronic voting company in Washington, DC in search of a contract-to-hire marketing Lead Generation Manager. We are currently seeking someone who is an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Plan and execute multi-channel lead generation campaigns to hit aggressive lead generation goals.
- Develop and execute targeted outreach and content strategies that cater specifically to Client’s business prospects and directly support Business Sales efforts and goals.
- Think creatively and bring new ideas to the team, supporting the overall Demand Generation and Marketing Operations objectives.
- Ensure our website, landing pages and email campaigns are optimized to increase conversion rates and lead generation.
- Establish strong relationships and a regular communications process with key members of the Sales team to ensure a seamlessly aligned sales/marketing strategy.
- Coordinate with other teams to improve lead generation efforts through inbound and outbound communication across all managed channels.
- Work closely with the content team to align strategy, define needs, and develop compelling content to fuel campaigns.
- Demonstrate proficiency within multiple formats including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search & Display, Website, Social Media, and Email.
- Commit to understanding our Client’s industry and Client’s position within it.
- Commit to understanding the key differences in the clients we serve (firms/enterprises and independent financial professionals), the challenges they face, and the value our Client’s technology solutions brings to their businesses.
- Stay up on industry news and trends, identifying event opportunities accordingly.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refines our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in lead generation, conversion optimization and/or email marketing.
- Experience with CRM / marketing automation systems (Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, etc.) on a day-to-day basis, including use for email creation, campaign setup, creating reports, detail analysis, etc.
- Familiar with building out campaigns within a marketing automation platform, including emails, landing pages, blog posts, ads.
- Proven-track record for implementing strategies that drive leads.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Have clear communications and writing skills with a passion for great copy and creative.
- Flexible and adaptive to constant change. Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with a commitment to quality.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
This is a contract-to-hire marketing position.