MarketPro has been retained for a digital marketing executive search by an international leader in cloud-based aftermarket service optimization in the search for a Director, Global Digital Marketing Strategy in Atlanta, GA. Our client combines a passion for innovation, business process expertise, and a global collaborative workforce to deliver immediate and measurable results for its clients.
The Director of Digital Marketing Strategy will be responsible for the day-to- day performance of web marketing channels in all regions where the client operates. This position will be directly responsible for driving traffic, user experience, conversion and strategy with a clear target of building a world-class functioning webpage from all aspects. This is an exciting opportunity to drive the future of digital marketing and be a key member in growing this business!
The Director, Digital Marketing Strategy will be a part of the Operational Management team and report directly to the CEO. Responsibilities include:
- Design and implement the strategy for digital marketing.
- Drive revenue goals of the website through the use of analytics, testing, and strategy.
- Development of the digital lead generation channel and platform.
- Traffic generation to the webpage including SEO, SEM, social media, external linking, etc.
- Converting traffic to leads/opportunities.
- Drive online innovation through continual optimization and research.
- Identify and evaluate potential next generation opportunities.
- Communicate website performance to key stakeholder groups (Executives, Sales, Management team).
- Provide perspective in the prioritization of digital projects based on potential revenue impact.
- Manage monthly/weekly/daily forecasting and reporting at channel level for traffic, revenue, spend, ROI and other performance KPIs.
- Facilitate communication and strategic alignment across all marketing disciplines.
- Act as an internal digital marketing expert to make recommendations and drive strategy.
- Assist in the project definition, strategy creation, and accountability of key marketing projects.
- Manage and lead the Digital Strategy team consisting initially of three direct reports.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product Development etc.
- Evangelize and support the Digital Strategy team in the delivery of key project and execution of daily tasks.
- Participate in the Management team to assess and prioritize digital projects.
- 5+ years of experience in digital strategy, analytics, conversion optimization or related field in online marketing.
- Experience in strategic optimization of digital marketing.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus.
- Proven analytical skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings clearly and concisely.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas and influence executive leadership.
- Experience in related Online Marketing disciplines, such as SEM, SEO, Social Media, etc.
- Experience with basic testing theory, strategy, and tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Team player, able to work with global cross-functional teams.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience from working in international environments.
This is a full time direct hire.