B2B content marketers are doing exceptionally well, however they’re still facing some problems, based on brand new study.
Entrepreneurs said their success is based on their achievement to 2 factors—doing much better work with content development (85% of B2B content marketers reported it) and developing or changing their content marketing strategy (72%).
- 22% of B2B marketers claim their business’s general content marketing strategy is very or extremely effective (that 22% represent these “top performers”).
- 63% of B2B marketers claim their businesses are incredibly devoted to content marketing (that is in contrast to 91% of top performers).
- 37% of B2B marketers have a documented content marketing strategy (in contrast to 61% of top performers).
- 72% of B2B marketers evaluate content marketing ROI (in contrast to 88% of top performers).
- 68% of B2B marketers acknowledge that their business is realistic about what content marketing is capable of (in contrast to 91% of top performers)
Read more here: 3 Ways B2B Marketing Staffing Can Improve Your ROI