About B2B Marketing Blog
Established in 2004, B2B Marketing is now the number one, go-to resource for marketers in B2B across the globe.
Right from the start they had a clear mission to actively empower marketers and leaders to drive serious business growth. The online publication does this by delivering strategic guidance, skills, and inspiration, drawn from the latest real world examples of business to business marketing at its very best.
Our B2B Marketing Executive Search Firm Takes a Look into Diversity
Diversity in the workplace has been a hot topic for many years, especially after regulations were implemented for the cause. However it is still shocking, even as a woman owned B2B marketing executive search firm to see such staggering results. Many companies find it helpful to engage in our minority executive searches to bring their workplace into balance and avoid scrutiny.
The infographic below shows some of the B2B Fortune 500 company that have had run ins with diversity :
We have provided just a snippet, but you can see the rest of the infographic by Laura Brothers via ecardshack.com
Here Are a Few Reasons Why Investing in a Minority Executive Search Would Benefit You
Now as a B2B marketing executive search firm we see business’s often struggle to reach their minority requirements. It’s usually because they have never participated in a minority executive search and aren’t educated on its benefits. Here’s a glimpse:
- A diverse board is not only preferable by many employees, but its essential to a successful company. Diversity is important for all fields, especially marketing as it presents a plethora of ideas, enriches the work environment, appeals to a larger market and so much more.
- More women are significantly becoming degree holders than men across the board, even in intense fields. As well as the majority of the workforce.
- Regulations that put restrictions on companies that don’t comply with a certain percentage of minority counterparts.
- They (women) are vastly the majority in consumer spending, making them the ideal candidate for any campaign to pitch to your audiences. Who knows you better than you?
- Active participants in all levels of your organization.
Look into broadening your workforce efforts with this article! 3 Budgets You Haven’t Considered Tapping into Yet to Augment Your Marketing Workforce
Read the entire article on B2B Marketing Blog
Featured Video: How to Negotiate Your Salary
Salary negotiation questions are among the most frequently asked questions by most marketers. Should I ask for more money? Should I negotiate vacation days or signing bonus? Should I take a counteroffer? Bob Van Rossum, President of MarketPro, answers these and many other salary negotiation questions.
Video by MarketPro, the leading marketing recruitment firm.