Are you looking for opportunities that would afford you to take risks based on your expertise in e-Commerce and digital marketing?
Wouldn’t it be great to lead a team of talented marketers that would develop and expand a brand on a global scale?
Do you desire to expand your career and explore your passions with the opportunity to own your marketing from start to finish?
MarketPro has partnered with one of the nation’s leading brands in the hardware and building products industry; focusing on retail, commercial, and industrial channels for a marketing executive search. We are in search of a Senior Director of Digital Marketing and e-Commerce to join their growing organization in Redlands, CA east of Los Angeles. This privately held, nimble organization has a strong market position, a solid 35 year history creating great products and is now in need of a great e-commerce leader.
This position is responsible for the direct oversight and management of the digital and ecommerce team, who operate as an in-house agency—developing and implementing digital campaigns to meet a variety of department-specific and company goals. The ideal candidate must be a driven and engaged professional who has a deep understanding of the direction the digital landscape is going and a passion for all things digital.
- Complete implementation of B2B and B2C e-commerce Web presence and marketplace by Q2, 2017
- Formulate strategy for marketing and digital development, specifying tools and processes necessary to execute the strategy, to speed development and delivery of products and services, assess customer pain points and quickly build products and services to address them designing scalable platforms
- Create roadmaps for digital products and processes, designing products and interaction experiences (in online channels) to create distinction and competitive advantage, creating presentations to illustrate concepts and prototypes, summarizing marketplace and competitive strategy
- Provide creative thought leadership and operational oversight of digital strategies including E-Commerce, social media, digital in retail, and digital operations
- Lead, identify, plan and launch marketing solutions for web, digital, email, social and search marketing channels
- Manage the digital marketing staff, designers and external resources responsible for creating and maintaining web, digital, email, social and search marketing channels with Company domains and social media accounts
- Implement strategies to support marketing campaigns and to enhance customer’s online experiences
- Oversee the SEO/PPC/social media performance of digital marketers including interviewing when necessary, delivery of performance reviews, identifying/executing training opportunities for team
- Actively collaborate with the CEO and senior leadership team to ensure the teams goals are met and/or exceeded and provides input to ensure correct staffing.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge base of product information and digital best practices.
- Establish procedures to track and monitor digital marketing effectiveness and measure actual performance against planned performance. Plan, test, measure and iterate in order to optimize the marketing investment across channels.
- Provide strong leadership to mentor, develop, and guide team members to efficiently leverage the potential of every call/inquiry for maximum net revenue.
- Defining and monitoring metrics including digital sales conversations, digital support of other channels, social engagement, SERP, web site user engagement and other performance levels related to the digital channel.
- Contribute to shopping cart improvement/replacement processes in conjunction with other internal stakeholders
- Leveraging consumer insights and global trends to identify key issues and opportunities for profitable growth
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or related advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of marketing experience with a minimum of 8 years in ecommerce and digital marketing
- 8+ years experience in a Marketing Leadership role
- Experience managing paid and organic search campaigns using Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords, and Bing Ads
- Thorough knowledge of web-based technologies, B2B and B2C online shopping, SEO, PPC, Analytics, ROI Analysis, digital marketing, email marketing, etc
- Fully utilize traditional and non-traditional digital marketing approaches to create buzz and brand recognition within the target markets
- Proven track record of success as an industry leader in digital marketing
- Experience building and developing marketing teams
- An innovative and creative perspective with a passion for digital marketing
- Strong leadership, writing, communication and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker focused on results and is also able to deliver tactical projects when needed
This is a full time direct hire.