Are you a consumer marketer with proven skills developing and executing integrated marketing programs that drives demand?
Do you have modern marketing skills equipped with today’s best-in-class digital marketing and inbound marketing expertise?
Have a desire to take your corporate skills and work for a mission-driven organization? Here’s your opportunity!
MarketPro has partnered with one of the fastest growing nonprofit providers of online education in the nation, located in Greater Boston Area, MA. We search for an experienced brand leader to play a central role in its brand strategy practice. This is a visible and critical position. The right candidate for this executive search will guide a team that strategically grounds all marketing and communications efforts in the brand, plans and executes complex, multi-channel and multi-phase consumer insights and brand strategy engagements that guide creative execution. This person will be a leading voice both inside the company as a member of the leadership team, and externally to our clients, partners, and new business prospects.
The Chief Marketing Officer will manage the Marketing team and will report to and work closely with the COO. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in brand articulation and management, strategic execution across multiple channels that drives leads, creates a cohesive brand voice across all channels and drastically increase brand awareness.
- Lead fully integrated marketing strategy including branding, digital marketing, marketing campaigns through the phases of planning, execution, insights development, recommendations, presentation creation, and presentation delivery.
- Developing and maintaining positive and collaborative relationships with clients.
- Leading the creation and execution of strategic marketing plans
- Managing and developing members of the internal team
- Ensuring the team delivers quality lead volume in accordance with the growth goals of the organization
- Over ten years of consumer marketing experience with proven strong integrated marketing expertise that includes digital, inbound marketing, demand generation, branding, TV, social ,etc.
- Proven experience in building and growing brands via winning strategies, utilizing data to inform decision making
- A deep understanding of how companies can make their brands more powerful drivers of business performance.
- Experience managing consumer and customer insights projects – from methodology selection to execution and analysis. This person must have a high degree of comfort working with large amounts of data and a talent for distilling complex inputs into powerful insights and persuasive recommendations.
- The ability to switch between thinking about the big picture and granular details with ease.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, hands-on approach to developing and managing your team, as well as working alongside them to get things done
- A positive, people-first attitude toward managing the team and client relationships.
- The strategic acumen and intellectual creativity to develop big ideas that are executable.
- A strong focus on collaboration, people development, and team coaching.
This is a full-time direct hire.