MarketPro has partnered with a Fortune 500 company in Atlanta for a contract marketing staffing Pre-Editor/Clipping Editor. Candidates will be evaluated on their talent, as well as their technical proficiency and “soft skills,” in support of the partner. The Pre-Editor position applies creative, collaborative, and quality-control skills to requests from our Client. It demands an elevated level of autonomy, often working without specific direction from the partner. Plus it regularly requires ownership of multiple projects at any given time.
- The role begins with the established responsibilities of being an editor, and then adds to it a host of duties usually managed by a producer. Multi-tasking all the while, managing multiple projects. Examples: Concept, write, and generally “produce” assigned brand creative and/or content for social platforms to clip-based elements such as GIF’s or Unique “one offs” borne from the artist’s vision
- In support of Client’s needs, maintain creative vision of jobs, including “look and feel” of content.
- Tackle assigned projects independently, with periodic guidance from partner.
- While proactive work will be reviewed at regular intervals with longer lead times, there is also an emphasis on reactive content and quick turnarounds (concepts written in the morning with content being produced and published the same day); therefore, the ability to produce content with quick turnarounds is essential.
- Ability to collaborate is a must, followed up by development of a project to fruition, autonomously.
- Take creative risks with each project (always be honing writing skills and ability to concept within each project). The role requires a full proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite. Artist must exhibit both a creative ability within multiple programs, as well as the ability to nimbly move from one system to the other, free of direction from partner.
- Be an on-the-spot problem solver
- Be comfortable corresponding with internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with Creative Services management, operations, and engineering to ensure required delivery.
- Maintain familiarity with pop culture and social platforms. Continuously offer fresh ideas to the Client’s Social Media Team regarding ways to integrate current social trends within the given partner’s world.
- College Degree Required
- 8 -10 years’ experience
- Ability and flexibility to work varying shifts as workflow dictates, including working outside of normal business hours
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
This is a contract position.