MarketPro has partnered with a top consumer brand in Atlanta in search of a Search Engine Marketing Manager to work on a contract marketing staffing need. This role will be tasked with identifying optimization opportunities and making data-driven decisions to drive traffic and conversion. The Search Engine Marketing Manager will monitor online activity, collect data, produce reporting, provide analysis and actionable insights.
- Analyze and provide insight on website traffic and conversion and provides weekly dashboards and ad hoc reporting for the Search Team, Marketing, Online Operations, and Management
- Understand the key drivers of performance related to online objectives.
- Serve as the liaison between creative and account management teams and will be responsible for optimization of programs such as:
- PPC Advertising
- Social Search Retargeting Creative Optimization
- Native Ads
- Google Content Network Creative Optimization
- Content Marketing programs
- Monitor Site Activity and Search Program Performance and measures against historical data and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Work with account managers to create reporting, provide analytical insights and produce team deliverables
- Research and analyze trend/performance data to identify opportunities for program improvements and enhancements
- Discovers underperforming areas; identifies opportunities to improve overall program performance.
- Execute daily operations and optimizations for multiple Search Team initiatives
- 5+ years of marketing experience with expertise in search marketing best practices
- In depth knowledge of current and developing search trends
- Experience using business related tools including: Omniture/Adobe SiteCatalyst, Search Center, Google/Bing Webmaster tools, Google Adwords, Advanced Web Ranking suite and keyword research tools
- Strong creative skills
- Multi-channel marketing and/or ecommerce experience is a plus
- Strong analytics, data analysis and data manipulation skills is a plus
This is a long-term contract role.