MarketPro has partnered with a Fortune 500 company in Atlanta for a contract Market Analyst. This particular marketing job is for someone who collects and analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential product/service markets. You would also identify and monitor competitors and research market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales.
- Research and gather data on industry trends and developments.
- Conduct marketing research and competitive analysis for new product development.
- Provide analysis to product manager for strategic business decisions.
- Perform pricing and cost analysis.
- Design and maintain product and sales database.
- Generate ad-hoc reports.
- Work closely with other departments on pricing, distribution, products and sales initiatives.
- Communicate with vendors on day-to-day issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two – three years of experience in Marketing or Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Natural ability and desire to work on a team.
- Excellent communicator – speaks and writes clearly and to the point.
- Organized and analytical with relentless attention to detail.
This is a contract marketing staffing position.