Imagine working with one of the Microsoft Partners, an Atlanta-based, fast-growing software brand, to establish their marketing from scratch! MarketPro is leading a marketing executive search of their first Head of Marketing that will own all thing marketing and draft a new phase in the company’s growth.
The ideal candidate will be a modern marketer who is a master of inbound marketing, lead generation, digital marketing, and marketing automation. He/she will develop and execute effective marketing programs that consistently generate MQLs; who creates marketing promotions – including websites – that attract and convert visitors into prospects; and who tracks, measures and analyzes results every step of the way. This position will drive branding, demand and lead generation for the company.
- Responsible for inbound marketing initiatives including email, SEM, SEO, social media and landing pages to attract, engage, nurture and convert leads
- Execute multi-channel promotion of marketing content such as webinars, white papers, product trials, trade shows and events; conduct joint-marketing programs with partners
- Responsible for managing the corporate website from design to content to conversions; use and manage a CMS to create, update and manage content using SEO best practices.
- Develop positioning and thought leadership strategy
- Create and activate amazing content for all stages of the buyer’s journey
- Manage a team that designs and develops brand’s creative projects and executes lead gen
- Manage external SEO and creative agencies and contractors
- Maximize the capture, tracking and reporting of enterprise leads via marketing automation tools and deliver a consistent flow of high-quality MQLs
- Analyze and report on campaign and website performance metrics
- Manage close coordination and alignment with the business development representatives in sales to ensure effective follow-up on leads and high conversion rates
- 5+ years of experience in demand gen for software/SaaS
- Expertise in B2B digital marketing practices and inbound marketing strategies
- Great communicator, writer and presenter, especially knows how to write great emails, offers and calls-to-action (CTAs) that convert
- Proven skills developing compelling content that drives awareness and leads
- Proficient user of marketing automation tools and CRM systems – requires a deep understanding of automation and lead management
- Strong competence with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Strong social media skills and ability to use social to complement multi-channel promotion
- A critical thinker and problem solver who couples a data-driven approach and creative thinking with a passion for online marketing, which encompasses up-to-date knowledge of the search industry
- BA/BS in marketing or communication or similar degree
This is a full time direct hire.