MarketPro has partnered with a leading financial services firm based in Atlanta for a marketing executive search. We are seeking digitally adept Director of Marketing who will step in as the head of marketing, devise a multichannel strategy and oversee its flawless execution.
This client is a fast-growing organization featuring a tightly-knit team of top financial investment and wealth management professionals. It needs an advanced, collaborative and high-energy leader to modernize its approach to digital and better serve its base of sophisticated customers.
Are you excited to work in a fast-paced, transparent culture where persistence is rewarded?
- Must understand how to set overall marketing strategy for a professional services firm and successfully implement that strategy utilizing a small team, contractors and outside support as necessary
- Lead digital marketing strategy and execution – plan development, team-building, implementation, measurement and reporting all with a focus on generating leads
- SEO / SEM
- Email Marketing / CRM / Automation
- Digital Assets – creative, video, etc.
- Content Development and Marketing
- Digital Channel Analytics
- Support advisor’s personal marketing and firm marketing plans to increase quantity and quality of leads / client acquisition. Support business development with unique messaging that differentiates us from competition
- Develop and maintain a clean database of high-value prospects and leads, and nurture them through modern CRM best practices and tools
- Integrate web strategy with public relations and content strategies
- Lead brand / messaging strategy to appropriately differentiate ourselves to clients in the marketplace
- Create extraordinary customer experiences that create loyalty and referrals
- Utilize cost effective contract staffing and other outside resources to support marketing goals.
- Serve as primary advisor to company on matters of digital innovation, brand strategy, internal and external communication, and marketing technology acquisition
- Design a cohesive, compelling and positive customer experience that lasts through entire buyer’s journey from online engagement through interaction with the team
- Collaborate closely with Leadership Team and other internal stakeholders to define and meet business goals
- Lead project manager on all marketing related activities. Buck stops here regarding marketing execution
- Measure and report on marketing ROI
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- MBA preferred
- Experience marketing financial services strongly preferred
- Experience marketing to high net worth consumers preferred
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 5+ years in digital marketing, ability to build the marketing tech stack
- 7+ years in management and leadership positions
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to work confidently under deadlines and on multiple projects at the same time
- Exceptional written communication and oral presentation skills
- Ability to thrive under the pressure of constant change and demanding customers.
- Strong executive presence and business acumen
This is a full-time direct hire.