MarketPro has partnered with a national finance services company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract-to-hire Marketing Automation Manager. We are currently seeking someone who will be responsible for maximizing the value of the company’s marketing automation platforms and processes to drive lead conversion and new business acquisition. You will find new and better ways to reach contacts with the right message, generate leads for sales, and analyze results to improve performance. You will partner with internal stakeholders to execute integrated customer marketing programs using Pardot and other automation tools to support demand generation activities, and conduct measurement and performance analysis of marketing programs.
- Execute inbound marketing, demand generation, lead management and automated digital marketing programs to drive lead conversion and new business acquisition
- Work with internal teams to translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns within marketing automation and CRM systems
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and lead nurturing programs
- Implement best practices, including guidelines for emails, landing pages, campaigns, etc.
- Manage the implementation of all Pardot forms to ensure proper tracking, integration and data quality, and work with Web team to create landing pages and microsites
- Oversee database management — segmentation, list acquisition and growth, import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management etc.
- Implement testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing) on all elements of the digital marketing mix to improve conversion rates, optimize campaign results, and measure the relative impact of various tactics, messages, and media
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management, and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
- Train new and existing users on platform
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B campaigns, integrated marketing and demand generation
- Experience executing email campaigns and coding HTML
- Experience working in marketing automation platforms like Pardot, Hubspot, Silverpop or email marketing platforms
- Experience working in Google Analytics or equivalent web analytics tool
- Basic understanding of website integration points: tracking, visitor profiles, page tagging, query strings, web lookup data and events
- Understanding of marketing automation integration with CRM (Salesforce)
- Understanding of asset frameworks, including but not limited to campaigns, emails, landing pages, forms, contacts/segments, microsites, external activities and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing
This is a contract-to-hire marketing position.