MarketPro has partnered with an international travel company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Web Analytics Implementation Specialist. We are looking for a Marketing Architect Contractor who is interested in combining the art of programming with the knowhow of fully leveraging marketing analytics tools. This position requires strong business system analysis skills, capability to translate business requirements into architectural framework and design, ability to serve as a subject matter expert during development, test and deployment activities, and understanding the long-term technology and design goals. An ideal candidate can facilitate and lead architectural review sessions and technical discussions as well as drive implementation and optimization of marketing analytics tools with IT.
- Define the technology vision and architecture roadmap for existing and future digital marketing capabilities
- Work with project leadership to develop the overall implementable architectural design and plan; and serve as a lead in the implementation, installation,customization, and integration efforts and maintain a high level of quality and performance
- Build and maintain a repository of enterprise architecture deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents
- Ensure projects are envisioned, designed, and implemented using best in class tools & practices
- Develop new user-facing features for both customers and internal Client’s use
- Ensure the technical feasibility and code development of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Contribute to technical thought leadership
- Monitor current and future trends in the e-commerce, web, mobile, and digital marketing space that will influence internal software direction in the future
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Computer Science or related).
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience as a Systems Engineer / Architect in digital marketing, web architecture, ecommerce, mobility, or analytics in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 5 years estimating and conceptualizing large scale digital solutions and managing engagements through all phases of the project lifecycle including: requirements gathering, business case development, estimating, planning, application and architecture design, application and architecture development, all phases of testing and deployment
- Expert knowledge of the design and implementation patterns supporting custom integrations between Marketing Automation Solutions, CRM Platforms, Content Management Solutions, Analytics, 1st & 3rd Party data, A/B Testing/Optimization, Segmentation, Personalization and technology solutions supporting these capabilities
- Demonstrated understanding of current and emerging web technologies, responding to search algorithm changes, browsers, analytics, data and customer intelligence, and content management systems and processes
- Experience with high traffic e-commerce and self-service websites
- Strong understanding of software application architecture and software development lifecycle
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert-level understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX. • Working knowledge of tag management systems and analytics tools
- Experience with optimizing responsive site code for improved load experience
This is a contract marketing staffing position.