MarketPro has partnered with a fast-growing global software developer providing desktop and password management solutions to over five million active customers in more than 50 countries. This marketing recruitment is for a new Digital Analyst to join their growing global marketing department based in Philadelphia. This dynamic role is for someone who will own the website and be responsible for conversion rates, SEO, site development and take a lead technical position with integrated systems such as CRM, marketing automation, support ticketing, ecommerce and online chat.
This brand’s marketing activities are digital and their website is the hub and point of conversion for the majority of our customers. Optimizing the user experience and searchability are cornerstones of our marketing strategy. This role is critical in continuing to grow our customer base and introducing simple solutions to complex IT problems that people experience every day.
The next step in developing the department is to find the perfect Digital Analyst to kick conversion rates up a notch, to drive even more quality traffic to our website, and to ensure seamless integration between all of the marketing and business systems we rely on.
You will work with:
- Website, conversion rates, SEO optimization, traffic driving, and site development with agency
- Tracking and analyzing website metrics and KPIs to assess website performance, usability and identify improvement areas
- Managing A/B testing and analyzing results for optimal site design and functionality
- Advocating for the user throughout the process of proposing and implementing UX improvements
- Ongoing optimization and troubleshooting of current digital marketing systems and defining requirements for future vendors
- Managing technical setup and automation of integrated systems such as Salesforce
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in similar position
- Experience optimizing websites for search, lead conversion, and UX
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS and experience with WordPress websites
- Analytical approach to gathering data needed to implement improvements
- Experience of SEO and SEM principles, tools and strategies to improve traffic
- Salesforce optimization experience on an Administrator level
- Worked with integration with related marketing and business systems
- A visionary, innovative marketing driven software company where business gets done by engaged individuals at all levels
- Work with an agile group of people that consistently meet their targets, get rewarded for initiatives and where everyone is trusted to do their job and be successful at it
- Award winning software that truly works as advertised
- A chance to join a small but growing team of smart colleagues in a fast paced environment in downtown Philadelphia
- Global organization with opportunity for personal growth and international contacts
- A company without lots of hierarchy that rewards people for being curious and taking ownership
This is a direct hire marketing recruitment.