MarketPro has partnered with an international travel company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Jr. Web Designer to operate on a marketing staffing basis. We are currently seeking someone who will create and maintain web content, images, graphics, email templates, banner ads, and all other assets in support of the brand presence and marketing initiatives for our client’s Vacations’ site and its properties.
- Design, create, and execute web content in support of marketing efforts and their updates, banner ads and e-mail and other graphics in support of marketing initiatives for all channels
- Support and maintain all web content and images through Client’s content management system (CMS), content versioning systems (CVS) as well as Percussion CMS system
- Create images for Client’s web sites; convert and manage print images, graphical content for web use
- Work with partners and other Client’s departments to execute all marketing and promotion initiatives
- Work with other members of the marketing team to develop and execute internet related content or marketing tactics as required
- Assist various teams and other departmental stakeholders with the creation of content in compliance with corporate standards, making sure that the overall businessrequirements and objectives are being met
- Execute and collaborate on marketing tactics as assigned via the JIRA workflow system with the marketing coordinators, the writers, and the content teams where applicable
- Comply with all corporate and departmental policies/procedures and applicable governmental regulations
- Attend and participate in meetings that pertain to assigned responsibilities
- Occasionally provide support outside regular business hours
- Be able to travel up to 10% or more annually for work, as required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-Year College or university; or equivalent work experience, or combination of education and experience
- Must demonstrate web prototyping and design skills with an understanding of core web design/usability/production/testing, best practice HCI methodologies, server
This is a contract position.