MarketPro has partnered with a national B2B agency in Burr Ridge, IL, a suburb of Chicago, in search of a contract Quality Assurance Analyst to fill a marketing staffing role. Are you a savvy problem solver with an interest in technology? Do you love taking things apart to see how they work? Do you think outside the box to find and solve problems others haven’t even thought of? If you’re looking to put your creative, analytical mind to the test, you might be the quality assurance analyst our Client’s marketing technology team is searching for.
In this QA role, you’ll work with our best-in-class marketing tech stack to ensure we deliver only the highest-quality results to our clients. You’ll use a combination of exploratory and regression testing to ensure reliable data flow and integration, and you’ll test business rules to keep the records in our relational marketing database clean and accurate. Together with the rest of our tight-knit team, you’ll help provide the reliable service our clients depend on.
- Use a combination of exploratory and regression testing to ensure reliable data flow and integration
- Test business rules to keep the records in our relational marketing database clean and accurate
- Provide the reliable service our clients depend on.
- 5-7 years of experience in quality assurance for a technology product
- Experience creating test plans, writing test cases and testing data
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Analytical problem solver
- Creative, curious thinker
- Strong interest in technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodology a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a STEM field)
This is a contract position.