MarketPro has partnered with an international travel company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Marketing Database Analyst for a marketing staffing need. We are currently seeking someone who is able to both understand and work with data and systems, but also work with individual business users of our Client’s Marketing Resource Management system, across multiple work areas. This person will have proven interpersonal skills, with experience working with large amounts of data. You will be responsible for determining and implementing process improvements and on-boarding new users to the system. You will also complete data segmentation work associated with our Client’s marketing communications and personalization efforts.
- The Marketing Database Analyst will be responsible for the ongoing operation of Client’s Marketing’s MRM solution, Unica Marketing Operations
- This individual will also act as technical liaison with IT and as a data specialist when needed
- Act as the subject-matter-expert on Client’s Marketing processes, including the implemented technology to manage those processes
- Continually monitor the system and work with business owners to understand additional needs or improvements to ensure the system meets the ever changing needs of the business
- Help manage and prioritize change requests to the MRM (Marketing Resource Management) system
- On-board and assist with training for all new users to the system
- Develop and mentor the software ‘super-user’ community
- Conduct on-going user forums and training to ensure continual and growing use of the system
- Work to expand the system by bringing new groups and new users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, Statistics or Marketing
- Need to be an accomplished change agent, which includes proficiency as an educator, process expert, and strategic thinker
- Ability to translate concepts into practice and critical thinking required
- Proficiency in data mining, data processing, and business intelligence required.
- Thorough understanding of an MRM tool preferred (e.g. Unica, Aprimo, SAS, etc.)
- Six Sigma or process improvement experience preferred
- Proven customer service and support experience
- Ability to communicate with and manage expectations of people in a cross-functional environment (IT-facing & business-facing management skills)
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Positive, team-oriented attitude and approach to getting work done
- Reliable, resourceful, flexible when necessary, and known for a sense of initiative
This is a contract position.