<a title=”Open marketing jobs” href=”/top-marketing-jobs-today/”><img class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-5634″ src=”https://455ucbln17q4djchp2wcve4a.wpengine-netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/FILLED-MARKETING-JOBS.png” alt=”Filled Marketing Jobs” width=”100%” /></a>
MarketPro has partnered with one of the fastest growing specialty e-retailers in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract-to-hire Direct Marketing Copywriter. As a Direct Marketing Copywriter, you will write promotional, advertising, and editorial copy for our ecommerce site and email deployments. Your primary responsibilities will be to develop content for a variety of digital media, ensure content is consistent with other messaging channels, and write exclusions and details. Proofreading tasks will focus on ensuring all content is accurate.
The ideal candidate for this marketing recruitment will have a broad portfolio of retail-based marketing, strong communications skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, cross-functional role. In addition, great attention to detail, as well as a drive and passion for creating a world-class customer experience, are essential.
- Interact with Content Managers and campaign teams to understand business objectives and target audience demographics.
- Write direct response retail copy for a variety of placements including email, website, promotional copy, product descriptions and other materials as needed
- Understand how analytics drive decision making and development of copy.
- Create copy that can persuade consumers to respond right now.
- Collaborate with the design team to create engaging customer experiences
- Ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards and brand voice
- Effectively manage the production workflow and meet deadlines
- BA/BS plus a minimum of 3-5 years of direct response copywriting experience with an ad agency or retailer
- Experience writing content for online retail
- Strong portfolio showing a variety of marketing executions with a focus on digital and proven ability to drive response
- Strong proofreading skills with utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously without losing focus.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
This is a contract to hire position.