MarketPro has partnered with one of the fastest growing specialty e-retailers in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Traffic Coordinator to fill a marketing staffing need. We are currently seeking someone who will manage projects through our Client’s Creative Team from concept to completion. He/she will follow projects from strategic discussion through final production for traditional and digital projects including campaign development, landing pages, banners, flyers, emails, site enhancements, direct mail, and any additional creative deliverables. The Traffic Coordinator will: initiate kickoff meetings, create schedules, set weekly status meetings, assist the Sr. Manager, Creative Services in assigning work, managing prioritization of work, monitoring bandwidth, and be responsible for continuous QC.
- Initiates kickoff and follow-up meetings with stakeholders and teams to define strategy, concept, requirements, promotion and schedule
- Develops and maintains detailed creative executional plans which include resources needed, timelines, and deliverables
- Ensure deadlines are met through effective resource planning, scheduling, prioritizing and assignment delegation to team members with regular follow-up on progress
- Facilitate communication by setting weekly status meetings, distributing agendas, and sending meeting recaps/action items. Follow up with teams on any upcoming/outstanding deliverables.
- Be a quick problem solver to ensure all creative projects moving smoothly.
- Work across departments to establish positive working relationship; adapt communication style when required
- Traffic new creative requests and jobs
- Create and maintain weekly job report
- Work closely with departmental leadership to manage expectation and balance workload with proper resources; escalate risks to appropriate level of management. Keep management and internal clients well informed or project progress, status and/or concerns
- Familiar with standard marketing concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize; attention to detail; effective communication verbal and written
- Ability to take direction and to work with team and from production
- Basic communications, writing and database administration
- Strong organizational skills and familiarity with marketing production flow
- Team player willing to roll up his/her sleeves to execute against set goals
- Ability to support the Marketing team by proofing as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in business, communications, marketing or a related discipline, required
- 5+ years of work experience in corporate marketing environment
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience with project management tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong analytical skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office
This is a contract marketing staffing position.