MarketPro has partnered with a global water technology provider in Bridgeport, NJ near Philadelphia for the marketing recruitment of a contract-to-hire Marketing Campaign Manager. We are currently seeking someone who will be responsible for the campaign design and development and will manage implementation of marketing programs in Marketo. Approximately 20% of time will be spent on sales enablement support.
- Support the creation and design of campaigns owning full responsibility of implementing these programs in Marketo. Tasks include loading of HTML, testing dynamic content, building segments, creating triggered campaigns, conducting A/B tests, and scheduling campaigns for deployment.
- Perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of Marketo and be the system super-user, driving improvements and best practices.
- Manage email communications calendar and proactively send out email deployment alerts to notify sales of campaign activities.
- Oversee contact database quality and growth, using various methods including third party enrichment. There is an important need to improve data hygiene and significantly expand number of contacts in order to allow for more successful marketing programs. This role would be responsible for driving processes to cleanse and grow our marketing and sales contact database.
- Become an expert on the segmentation and dynamic capabilities of Marketo and provide recommendations on how to leverage data and automation technology to improve targeting, engagement, and conversions.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the business’ growth goals. Track, analyze, and report on marketing program results and ROI. Create marketing dashboards that report on website analytics, campaign tracking, and lead generation against goal targets.
- Pull daily and weekly reports to track the overall performance of campaigns and provide recommendations for campaign improvements.
- Partner with CRM Operations Leader to ensure Marketo and Salesforce.com integration, lead management, and lead routing processes and closed-loop reporting is in place for leads being routed to Client’s direct business and distributor partners.
- Strategize with Global Marketing Communication team members and Client’s Corporate Digital Team to optimize campaign performance to achieve traffic and revenue metrics including open and click rates, conversions, retention and incremental revenue lift.
- Work closely with team members to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and accurately, and that all digital activity is tracked and analyzed to support ongoing optimization.
- Work in close collaboration with Client’s Global Marketing and Communication, International Commercial Teams, as well as Corporate Digital Marketing experts.
- Build relationships with Client’s Marketo super-users across the global Growth Centers and international Commercial Teams.
- Create a strong working relationship with Client’s CRM Operations Leader and Marketing Communication Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience with demand generation tools, specifically emails, forms, campaigns, lead scoring, nurture campaigns, templates, and reporting
- Marketo and Salesforce.com certifications a plus
- Salesforce.com CRM data structure and reporting functionality
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems like Eloqua, Pardot, or Hubspot Marketo experience preferred.
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite consistent deadline pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
This is a contract to hire position.