Are you a strategic marketing professional who has extensive integrated marketing and digital marketing expertise? Are you a change agent with a track record of success taking brands to the next level via contemporary branding and digital marketing? This is an opportunity to transform the marketing department into a digital marketing powerhouse for a top brand in the financial services space who has partnered with MarketPro for a senior marketing executive search. The Head of Marketing is responsible for developing and executing an integrated marketing strategy with a keen focus on upgrading their digital marketing efforts.
- Lead activities related to implementation of marketing and corporate communication strategies;
- Create, inspire, motivate, develop and lead a team of marketing professionals who collaborate to champion the brand;
- Implement a comprehensive and creative marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance brand and position within the marketplace;
- Develop actionable strategies and marketing campaigns that support individual and worksite sales to achieve corporate sales targets;
- Lead cross-functional teams and meetings;
- Work collaboratively with senior management and sales leaders to build consensus on delivery;
- Provide leadership for the development, management and maintenance of websites;
- Lead the delivery of digital marketing campaigns to various audiences across multiple digital channels;
- Develop and align web strategies and social media engagement to build the brand.
- Eight to ten years of leadership experience in marketing, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Proficient in data analysis. Ability to translate data into business decisions that continuously improve business results.
- Contemporary marketing, branding and digital marketing expertise leveraging today’s most valuable tools and marketing technology.
- Strong user understanding and demonstrated expertise in web content, usability, development and design.
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning, promotions/advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field is required, or equivalent work experience.
This is a full time direct hire position.