Join a fast-growing startup organization in the San Francisco area with a disruptive solution! This is a great opportunity for a dynamic leader at an innovative organization with the right formula for growth!
Every startup-turned-conglomerate has a great story. It starts with an experience that becomes a vision that’s executed by relentless and passionate drive. The CEO’s vision for his latest venture is addressing some of the daily challenges and barriers we experience every day in healthcare. How many times have you gone to the doctor, paid for parking, paid an expensive copay, sat in the waiting room for over thirty minutes and the end result you were diagnosed in five minutes of seeing your doctor? Sound familiar? Over 70% of all doctor’s visits can be handled remotely. Removing simple barriers that allow for healthcare professionals to provide better healthcare and patients to receive better care and all around have a better experience. Our client has created the healthcare industry’s first global mobile platform for all patient-provider healthcare interactions. This disruptive solution opens up a world of possibilities, removing simple barriers while complying to strict regulations and maintaining patient confidentiality at the highest levels. This product is an industry game-changer that will fundamentally shift the way we engage with healthcare professionals.
Every successful visionary is accompanied with a team of superb, passionate, innovative drivers. MarketPro has joined forces with this client in a marketing executive search to find one of this organization’s mission-critical drivers; the Head of Marketing. As the leader of marketing this individual will build the global marketing team from the ground-up. The goal is simple: fast-track growth through smart marketing and superior strategy!
The perfect person for this position thrives in a fast-paced organization and is a true builder, comfortable with assembling teams, systems and strategy from the ground up. The VP will spearhead product adoption and the execution of end-to-end marketing programs including building a marketing infrastructure inclusive of marketing ecosystem, marketing automation, campaigns, analytics, branding, measurement methods, thought leadership, digital and offline media, CRM and much more.
- Develop a global marketing strategy that drives growth, product adoption and brand awareness
- Define and own measurable, ROI-oriented strategy and goals for global marketing systems, programs, and results consistent with the company’s strategic objectives
- Empower and leverage existing and new staff to continually up-level their results, expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact, leverage, and overall company-wide success
- Continuously define and optimize advertising and direct marketing campaigns to quickly grow product awareness and adoption among both patients and healthcare providers
- More than ten years of strategic marketing experience with fast-growing consumer brands
- Strong background in direct marketing
- Must have experience working in start-up environment or major disruptive business
- Must have proven track record of success of taking a company from start-up mode to competitive brand that’s driving results
- Must have global marketing experience and ability to travel as necessary to manage worldwide marketing operations
- BA/BS in Marketing and or related fields MBA is a plus
- High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example
This is a full time direct hire marketing executive search.