MarketPro has partnered with an international travel company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Content Strategist. We are currently seeking someone who has the ability to lead and work well in a team environment on planning and implementation of multiple projects simultaneously to work on a marketing staffing basis. You should be a conceptual thinker, highly creative, and articulate, with the ability to make strategic decisions. You will be responsible for tracking record of delivering high-quality user experiences that contribute to market leadership and increased revenue and channel share. A deep knowledge of content processes and strategy methodologies is required. In addition, a solid understanding of interactive web technologies and industry trends is required along with experience gathering and documenting business, functional, and end-user requirements. You should be familiar with concepts involving website and mobile application development as well as technology as it relates to digital advertising and online consumer behavior.
- Content architecture and curation
- Lead the digital commerce and cross-functional teams in planning, creating, organizing, governing, measuring, and curating content
- Ensure compelling, persuasive, engaging, uniform content across channels, matrixing all personas across the travel ribbon
- Enable ad hoc, but intentional, content, to foster opportunism and speed to market but to maximize revenue, SEO and channel opportunity
- Leverage data, best practices and subject-matter expertise to determine the best context for new content
- Measurement and testing
- Uses data to align product goals with messaging opportunities and to improve brand consistency and CX
- Measures ad placements, identifies KPI per product and determines revenue contribution for static pages
- Evaluates CPM, RPM, and Loyalty Continuous Improvement of User Experience/Evangelism
- Consistently monitors data, user feedback, and content on Client’s digital channels and vendor sites to determine areas for improvement and added opportunities.
- Works closely with key internal stakeholders to communicate content strategy and rationale
- Educates internal teams on best practices surrounding content structure, user experience and supporting technologies, and create evangelists within these teams.
- Continually merges diverse product strategies / goals (linking, placement, opportunity costs) to speed content lifecycle: produce, deploy, test, measure, and adjust.
- With input from internal and external stakeholders, builds a framework for creating assets for each channel, helping product and marketing managers to ensure that content is on-brand and on-message and is presented in the correct context for each channel.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, computer science or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- 4+ years’ experience creating advertising and marketing content for the web or other digital media
- A creative and collaborative approach that elevates the creative and communication opportunities, rather than straight analysis
- Working knowledge of usability and accessibility principles, SEO/SEM approaches, content management Deep experience with all levels of UX strategy and testing but the ability to act quickly on consumer insights and best practices
- Advanced communications, organization and project management skills, as well as evaluation of creative collateral and proofreading Experience with web-based content management tools, including Adobe Day
- CQ5 is critical KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Ability to grasp abstract business concepts quickly and to present complex information clearly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to both technical and business audiences
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to manage risk in a multi-project environment of aggressive timelines
- Motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate constructively across business units
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to manage teams of peers
- Self -motivated and capable of working independently
This is a contract position.