MarketPro seeks a Marketing Coordinator to work in our client’s Orlando office. The successful candidate will have 2-3 years of marketing experience and a working knowledge of Adobe InDesign. The Marketing Coordinator assists the top level leadership with company related marketing and communications. This position will be involved in all aspects of marketing communications with focus on Supporting Regional marketing initiatives and “priority pursuits” (i.e. big RFP pitch processes for new business) with varying tasks.
Our ideal candidate will have a “can-do” positive mindset, an exceptional ability to handle multiple projects, and be ready for new challenges on a daily basis. Also must be self-starting, highly motivated, an excellent written communicator, highly creative, and goal oriented with excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Supporting a team of Marketing Managers, developing PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials
- Creating all graphics and brochures for properties and potential clients
- Handling some scheduling and meeting coordination, and working on special projects
- Manage all external marketing campaigns (email distributions, web updates, direct mail, etc.)
- Execution and implementation of strategic external marketing and communications plans
- Strong understanding and command of acquisition and retention initiatives, online/social media, direct marketing, public relations, community involvement, advertising and brand management
- Interact directly with Marketing Managers and support staff to identify new marketing opportunities; respond to needs of the sales organization
- Track marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing activities
- Align brand positioning, value propositions, messaging and creative strategy by understanding and refining senior leadership goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2-3 years in Marketing Communications field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Must be a flexible, self-motivated individual with sound business and social skills; able to interact effectively with a diverse clientele
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Possesses strong organizational ability, multi-tasking capabilities and attention to detail
- Willingness to perform tactical items and execute strategic plans at direction of Marketing Communications Manager
This is a direct hire marketing recruitment.