MarketPro has partnered with a leading organization in the commercial construction management space for a marketing executive search. This fast growing brand focuses on building innovative solutions and technology to increase safety, quality and productivity throughout North America. We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager with 10+ years of experience, in the Architecture / Engineering / Construction industry.
This position will report to the Managing Director and be based in their Baltimore, MD office. The Marketing Manager will work in collaboration with office leadership to develop marketing, business development and public relations strategies, with full oversight for the marketing department, proposals, resources and supervision of marketing support staff. A primary responsibility of the marketing manager is the management of proposals, qualification packages, presentations, boilerplate marketing materials, and other services and materials that support the overall marketing and business development efforts.
- Increasing the consistency of our Client’s branding across the region, ensuring the right messaging, and training is delivered to internal customers, and proper representation of the brand is given to external audiences at the right time.
- Ensure internal “customers” including sales teams, project delivery teams, and regional and national leadership are happy with the support that the regional marketing team is providing, especially surrounding the pitch process for large pieces of business.
- Being Creative with how the brand is visually presented and be able to make the most baseline changes in InDesign like change text, change master, drop a photo in correctly, etc.
- Lead the preparation of responses to RFPs and RFQs including kickoff/status meetings, proposal team assignments, overall proposal schedule, follow-up, review, and editing
- Provide training and oversight to marketing support staff
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6-7 years sales/marketing experience, strong business skills
- Familiarity with architecture, construction management and/or engineering concepts.
- Communications skills and a proven track record of success, problem solving and leadership.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clear and compelling proposal language.
- Ability to manage assignments under deadline pressure and, when necessary to meet deadlines, be willing to work overtime
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates your writing skills, social media savvy, and marketing expertise
- Technical capabilities with Adobe CC (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote. Mac experience gives you an edge.
This is a full time direct hire.