MarketPro has partnered with a leading software brand in Atlanta for a marketing executive search of a dynamic lead generation expert. We’re looking for modern marketer who is a master of inbound marketing, digital marketing, and marketing automation, who executes effective marketing programs that consistently generate MQLs; who creates marketing promotions – including websites – that attract and convert visitors into prospects; and who tracks, measures and analyzes results every step of the way. This position will own demand and lead generation for the company.
- Email marketing
- Create and schedule emails.
- Analyze and report on email campaign performance, with an eye towards improving the results from our email campaigns.
- Work with our marketing agency to conduct A/B tests to improve email performance.
- Review and approve emails written by our marketing agency.
- Work with third-party lead generation partners to execute lead generation campaigns.
- Campaign management
- Maintain a marketing campaign calendar.
- Communicate campaign plans and results to other stakeholders in the company.
- Lists and segmentation
- Manage email lists, opt-in status, and list segments.
- Manage list growth and list hygiene.
- Landing pages
- Work with our marketing agency to create new landing pages.
- Work with our marketing agency conducting A/B tests to improve landing page performance.
- Marketing analytics
- Analyze the performance of our campaigns and other marketing activities.
- Contribute content for the monthly marketing report.
- Prepare marketing updates for the sales team.
- Participate and assist in the preparation for tradeshows and customer events. Occasional attend tradeshows and customer events.
- Participate and assist in the preparation for webinars.
- Assist with month-end activities.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing or Journalism
- 5+ plus years of marketing experience working in technology, software or B2B space
- Global experience is preferred
- Sound business management skills, excellent analytical and conceptual skills and problem solving skills are the foundation of your success to date
- Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the following marketing automation platforms: Eloqua, HubSpot, Act-On, Marketo, or Pardot.
- Hands-on experience with web content management systems and with creating landing pages on websites
- Experience with CRM systems and with the interface between marketing automation and CRM systems (currently using Microsoft Dynamics)
This is a full time direct hire.