MarketPro has partnered with a national non-profit company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract-to-hire Market Services Manager. We are currently seeking someone who will be responsible for the hands-on implementation and management of national Annual Plan and brand strategies to an assigned market territory in support of the non-profit’s strategic objectives. The Market Services Manager will support marketing and communications needs within defined territories and establish market accountability. In this role, the Market Services Manager will meet all defined key performance indicators and demonstrate end-results as a measure of success. Reports to the Senior Director of Market Services.
- Train and guide all territory staff and leaders in Marketing and Communications policies and practices.
- Serve as Story Bank Curator, pinpointing, documenting, sharing, and archiving local story opportunities in line with the non-profit’s Four Pillars in the non-profit Story Bank and in support of local market initiatives.
- Responsible for support and expertise in one of the Four Pillar and local Marketing and Communications initiatives within their established territory.
- Serve as Marketing Communications primary point of contact for conferences taking place within assigned territory/pillar area.
- Responsible for marketing plan with measurable goals and on-site story curation, with command central responsibilities.
- Responsible for daily implementation of the Marketing Communications Centralized Services Model (CSM) and other strategic processes to ensure markets are speaking with one voice, utilizing approved, and branded materials, resulting in well planned and executed communications in compliance with the non-profit brand.
- Serve as cross-functional liaison to other areas within CSM Marketing Communication Department and market staff to ensure smooth implementation and integration of centrally managed marketing programs.
- Manage and advise markets on Marketing Communications initiatives focused on the non-profit Four Pillars and areas of focus.
- Collaborate with market staff and leadership to establish and maintain strong volunteer communications.
- Cultivate market staff and volunteers into non-profit brand ambassadors.
- A. (or higher) in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or related course of study; or related professional experience.
- Three+ years of marketing, communications or public relations project management experience, with evidence of successful marketing plan development and implementation.
- Strong work ethic, professional, well organized and a self-starter; as well as a solutions-oriented, bright and enthusiastic team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Available to travel with advance notice.
This is a contract to hire marketing position.