Are you a software marketer who is passionate about building global brands by telling compelling stories via impactful marketing content, websites, social media, public relations and analyst relations? Do you love providing prospects with the relevant information they need to make purchase decisions? We’re executing a marketing executive search for an experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated marketing communication director to join the rapidly growing global marketing team of a client in the software industry. As our Marketing Communications Director, you will report to the CMO and be responsible for the image of the brand worldwide and ensuring our brand is present, relevant, differentiated with target buyers. You will develop and shape our messaging, communication and brand strategy to accelerating buying cycles and improving brand awareness. In this high-impact role, your will build and lead a team of dynamic marketing communication professionals to develop the branding and marketing content that positions brand as the thought and market leader while converting leads to sales opportunities and opportunities to new business.
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing the global image of brand
- Building and deploying a global branding and messaging architecture.
- Developing compelling messaging that is highly relevant to our target buyers.
- Managing our regional website and tracking performance using Google Analytics.
- Enhancing our marketing content strategy and production schedules.
- Developing new types of content and communication vehicles designed to answer buyers’ questions and accelerate their buying cycles.
- Serving as an internal consultant for the creation of all marketing content to include whitepapers, videos, blog posts, press releases, infographics, etc.
- Leading and empowering a high performance communication team comprised of internal resources, freelancers and external agencies to produce highly quality results.
- Building and growing our web presence to achieve lead generation goals.
- Supporting conferences and events by developing trade show messaging, design and content.
- Secure traditional and social media coverage.
- 10 plus years of experience in marketing communication, branding, digital and email marketing.
- Experience managing public relations and analyst relations for a global B2B software company.
- International marketing communication and branding experience.
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, public relations, marketing, communication, business or related discipline.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our target buyers.
- Experience managing and optimizing website performance.
- The ability to work in a high-energy, fast moving environment.
- A strong understanding of digital media, web content marketing, public relations and social media.
- Experience managing team of marketing communication and branding professionals.
- Working knowledge of relevant technologies to include CRM, Marketing Automation, HTML, WordPress and graphic design tools, such as Adobe Creative software.
- Understanding of the PR and social media processes and experience securing media coverage.
- Experience managing third party resources to include PR agencies, freelance graphic designers, writers and videographers.
This is a full time direct hire for a marketing executive search in the 30328 ZIP Code.