MarketPro has partnered with a health & wellness ecommerce brand seeking to hire their new Sr. Director of Digital Marketing & Customer Acquisition to join their growing dynamic team in beautiful Wilmington, NC. This is a digital marketing executive search for a strong B2C marketing leader with experience in directing digital marketing activities, with a big focus on SEO and paid search to overhaul and modernize their outdated marketing from the ground up.
This role will be responsible for developing and scaling new customer acquisition channels for our brands and websites. You will rapidly invent and test new online and offline marketing strategies, diligently measure results, and scale effective tactics. This leader must be comfortable managing to results, effectively overseeing a combination of internal resources and external agency partners. You will have a measurable impact on this organizations growth. The Director of Digital Marketing & Customer Acquisition is directly accountable for driving performance across a portfolio of online marketing programs – PPC, SEO, CSE, email, catalog, display, affiliates, social media, and additional digital venues as the business demands. The role will develop online marketing strategies to drive qualified traffic to our corporate website as well as all affiliates, resulting in increased year-over-year sales and new customer acquisition while managing a marketing budget efficiently.
- Manage traditional online marketing channels, both directly and through staff and agencies (SEM, SEO, Display, Social, Email, Affiliate); Measure and optimize digital media to ROI and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Experiment with emerging and creative acquisition tactics
- Help define merchandising, content production and marketing coordination processes
- Execute online and offline branding and marketing efforts
- Leverage and grow social channels
- Make cross-organization recommendations to support new growth strategies (technology, merchandising, customer service, etc.)
- Logically delineate between direct response and brand marketing efforts, measure the success of both
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred. Degree in Marketing preferred
- 6+ years proven success in digital marketing ecommerce experience required
- Experience leading SEO/SEM, database management, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in analytically identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proficient with Google AdWords, Facebook and Display Ad marketing
- Extensive knowledge of the latest online and offline customer acquisition strategies
- Prior experience managing and leading staff
- Familiarity with customer lifetime value measurement
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel
- A ground-breaking leader with strategic, creative and financial acumen as well as a strong business intellect to take our organization to the next level
This is a full time direct hire for a digital marketing executive search.