MarketPro has partnered with a Fortune 500 company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract SEM/SEO Marketing Analyst to fill a marketing staffing need. You will be responsible for driving site awareness via traditional and new media vehicles including: SEO, SEM, affiliate marketing, social media, and word-of-mouth strategies as well as managing Google AdWords campaigns. You will work in the backend of the website properly tagging content for SEO/SEM. Use Google Keyword Planner to find best keywords to tag our content. Use Google Analytics to gather website traffic data to direct SEM & SEO strategy. Tagging and optimizing YouTube channel and videos. Develop and manage relationships and partnerships for promotional purposes. Develop plan for affiliate marketing outreach. Help create landing pages and ads for SEM campaigns. Manage strategies for link sharing and backlinks.
- Search Engine Marketing management & reporting (PPC, PLA’s, Display, Retargeting)
- Search Engine Optimization management & reporting (SEO)
- Marketing copywriting & SEO copywriting
- Analytics management & reporting
- Analyzing Marketing results, and making conclusions and proposals of how to improve Marketing effectiveness
- Drive both lead generation and transactional marketing initiatives
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Technology, or related field required
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills a must
- SEM/SEO & PLAs experience
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Retail experience a plus
This is a contracted marketing staffing position.