MarketPro has partnered with a major consumer brand in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Marketing Project Manager to fill a marketing staffing need. We are currently seeking someone to provide solid understanding of web, mobile and social media technologies, and who is comfortable interacting with both internal team members and agency/vendor partners. You will oversee the implementation of marketing communication materials to help drive sales. These materials include but are not limited to advertisements, web content, promotional materials, and sponsorship kits. The Marketing Project Manager will also be responsible for managing the entire process beginning with a creative brief, gaining internal approval, and implementing all marketing materials on time. Manage third party vendors and process invoices. Create PowerPoint presentations, project plans, timelines, budgets, and reports.
- Establish timelines and dependencies and track activities on projects to establish a clear path and owners of next steps
- Complete and submit creative service requests
- Reporting and analyzing results of online initiatives
- Working on website refreshes, working with vendors, requesting assets and managing deadline
- Comprehensive and useful secondary research on business categories, specific businesses, competitors, and relevant trends
- Assist with monthly marketing planning and execution (PowerPoint skills a plus)
- Manage third party vendors and process invoices
- Create PowerPoint presentations, project plans, timelines, budgets, and reports.
- Excellent written and proofreading skill
- Budget management experience
- Able to write creative briefs
- Other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Skilled with computers, analytic, curious, highly organized
- Have good people skills and be service-oriented. Other qualities necessary for this position include maintaining a strong positive attitude, multi-tasking effectively, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail, having a knack for problem solving and putting sound judgment to use.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (including the proper use of grammar) are required
- Will be a self-starter who identifies responsibilities that need attention and doesn’t hesitate to act
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel is essential
- Familiarity with digital and social analytics tools such as Omniture a plus
This is a contract position.