Are you an up-and-coming marketing professional who has some internship experience working in consumer marketing? Do you want to gain some great experience project managing a variety of integrated marketing campaigns including TV, radio, print, digital, email, etc.? This is a great opportunity to join a high-charging dynamic team of consumer marketers.
MarketPro has recently partnered with a top consumer brand here in Atlanta. We are currently seeking a marketing/advertising professional who enjoys bringing national campaigns and initiatives to life. The Marketing Coordinator will contribute significantly to the execution of a myriad of marketing activities for the consumer marketing division of one of today’s leading brands. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter looking to jumpstart their career and fill a marketing staffing need at a large company.
- Support Marketing Manager on all key initiatives
- Help execute tactical elements of marketing programs, including setting up promotions, working collaboratively with advertising creative team, ensuring communication to store associates, vendors, etc.
- Building PowerPoint presentations and large Excel spreadsheets
- Managing project flows
- Prepare reports for weekly meetings
- Accountable for ensuring accurate communication to both internal partners and external consumers
- Participates in special projects as requested by business managers
- Proofs marketing collateral, broadcast/TV scripts, advertising, online content
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Managing all email communications
- Attend status update meetings
- BA or BS Degree
- 1-2 years of working experience
- Marketing and advertising background is preferred
- Strong leadership abilities and experience in managing cross-functional work relationships
- Very strong writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- An interest in and enthusiasm for marketing and project management
- Responsive and proactive
- Strong self-management skills (flexible and able to set and adjust priorities as needs change)
- Must be team-oriented
This is a contract-to-hire position.