Are you passionate about lead generation and account base marketing (ABM) best practices? Do you get a kick out of seeing your sale pipeline value increase at an accelerated rate? We’re conducting a marketing executive search for a talented and motivated demand generation expert to generate the global sales pipeline needed to exceed our Atlanta client’s revenue goals.
This high-impact role is responsible for the generation of the global sales pipeline through the design, execution and management of lead acquisition, nurture, conversion and calling campaigns and programs. This individual will work closely with members of sales, product marketing, marketing communications, customer marketing, sales development and other teams to build the sales pipeline required to achieve the company’s aggressive revenue goals. This position requires a unique blend of technical, creative, analytic, and project management expertise and will lead a global team of campaign and event managers, account researchers and sales development representatives (SDR).
- Work closely with global sales leadership to translate revenue goals into specific, quantitative lead generation and pipeline objectives by region.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, integrated demand generation plan comprised of broad-based and customized demand generation campaigns designed to deliver quantitative sales pipeline value.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and sales development to develop and implement an integrated lead follow-up processes designed to maximize campaign related conversion rates.
- Inspire, empower and influence a global team of campaign and events managers, account researchers and SDRs
- Develop key performance indicators (KPI) and dashboards designed to track performance and identify opportunities to optimize the sales and marketing process.
- 15-25% travel required
- 10+ years of a B2B marketing and demand generation experience, preferably with a SAAS company
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and Account-based Marketing (ABM)
- Strong analytic capability with proven ability to measure and improve performance across the entire sales and marketing process
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation, including, but not limited to email, website, PPC, SEO, Social, direct mail, telemarketing, account based marketing
- Experience executing lead scoring and nurturing programs
- Experience with database management functions, including list management, cleansing, de-duplication, data validation, segmentation, tagging, custom report creation and import/export of CRM data
- Experience with targeting, segmenting and profiling of prospects and customers
- Experience writing and presenting ROI-driven marketing campaign plans
- Solid communication skills – both written and oral
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business or related discipline.
This is a full time direct hire in the 30328 ZIP Code.