MarketPro has partnered with an international entertainment company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Web Developer. We are currently seeking someone who will specialize in Front End & Back End web site development, with expertise in Drupal, PHP, HTML, JS, CSS, the DOM and all aspects of browser-rendered markup. You will ensure pages are coded using industry standards and that new and best practices on the front end are employed carefully and skillfully. Knowledge of Mobile Web is desired.
- Develop web and mobile dynamic and data driven solutions.
- Perform web development, template development, testing, debugging, integration, documentation, and deployment in accordance with industry best practices.
- Participate in workflow design and analyze existing production and implementation processes in order to ensure scalable solutions.
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects. Assist in maintaining operational queue.
- Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- Participate in the analysis, definition, and scoping of efficient, cost effective application solutions.
- Work with internal departments to provide associated deliverables required for the successful completion of development and maintenance assignments (e.g. business development, database development, web designers, end-user training).
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or workflow / process improvements.
- Provide on-call support as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of web development or other relevant programming experience
- Experience with PHP and SQL
- Must write efficient and scalable code, enterprise level experience is preferred
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Candidates must show an aptitude for detail, efficiency, and independence; display leadership skills, own responsibility, pursue sound solutions, and display resourcefulness towards accomplishing given tasks
This is a contract position in the 30318 ZIP code to fill a marketing staffing role.