MarketPro has partnered with an international entertainment company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Web Developer. We are currently seeking someone who will provide high-quality development and support for a 24×7 Social Media News site and associated web products. Projects include streaming video, template-driven publishing, design implementation, prototyping, and social media integration, automated syndication of content and web analytics.
- Develop web and mobile dynamic and data driven solutions.
- Perform web development, template development, testing, debugging, integration, documentation, and deployment in accordance with industry best practices.
- Participate in workflow design and analyze existing production and implementation processes in order to ensure scalable solutions.
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects. Assist in maintaining operational queue.
- Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- Participate in the analysis, definition, and scoping of efficient, cost effective application solutions.
- Work with internal departments to provide associated deliverables required for the successful completion of development and maintenance assignments (e.g. business development, database development, web designers, end-user training).
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or workflow / process improvements.
- Provide on-call support as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Technology or related field required.
- 3-5 years’ experience developing Enterprise level websites.
- Experience in the following, but not limited to:
- Ruby on Rails
- PostgreSQL/MySQL – Git/Github/Bitbucket
- RSpec/Unit Testing/TDD – HAML/SASS
- Heroku/Amazon S3/Cloud based services
- Responsive/mobile coding
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Solid leadership, good interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
This is a contract position for a marketing staffing need in the 30318 ZIP code..