MarketPro has partnered with a top entertainment brand in Atlanta, GA in search of a Senior Web Developer to fill a marketing staffing talent need. We are currently seeking a well-versed Senior Web Developer providing high-quality development and support for year round college sports on our client’s site and associated web products. Projects include streaming video, video on demand, live data streaming, template-driven publishing, design implementation, prototyping, and social media integration, automated syndication of content and web analytics. The technology stack includes Drupal as the primary CMS as well as custom-built applications and publishing systems.
- Develop interactive and dynamic presentations for both mobile and desktop platforms.
- Perform web development, template development, testing, debugging, integration, documentation, and deployment in accordance with industry best practices.
- Participate in workflow design and analyze existing production and implementation processes in order to ensure scalable solutions.
- Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- Participate in the analysis, definition, and scoping of efficient, cost effective application solutions.
- Work with internal departments to provide associated deliverables required for the successful completion of development and maintenance assignments (e.g. business development, database development, web designers, end-user training).
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or workflow / process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years’ experience developing websites for business purposes
- Experience with CSS compilers (i.e. Compass), essential experience with jQuery and handlebars.js required
- Thorough understanding of the web and web browsers, their capabilities and limitations
- Knowledge of the principles of responsive design, 1-2 years of mobile website development
- Experience with sophisticated source control systems, i.e. Git
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Experience with integrating code into backend. Familiarity with Drupal a plus
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
This is a contract position in the 30318 ZIP code.