MarketPro has partnered with a major environmental company in San Francisco, CA in search of a contract Content Project Manager. We are currently seeking someone who will be responsible for the project management and content strategy of a wide variety of customer communication projects that include our Client’s self-service digital channels and local customer service offices.
The purpose of these communications is to inform customers visiting our Client’s local customer service offices and using our Client’s self-serve channels of programs and offerings. Through this role, you may be require to provide occasional copywriting and work closely with subject matter experts and other marketing personnel on developing material, process guidelines and editorial calendars to provide timely and relevant information regarding the company’s offerings and programs.
- Project management
- Review, manage and update the local customer service office editorial calendar for all of the offices within our service territory
- Conduct a content audit on a quarterly basis for the different customer communications channels
- Determine and distribute the content strategy for what materials will be displayed or distributed for the customer service offices Communications content strategy
- Work with brand and marketing to develop a communications content strategy aligned with the department goals and plans
- Distribute annual survey to local customer service offices to understand areas of improvement and incorporate results into content strategy
- Writing and copywriting
- As needed, proofread customer communications materials to check spelling and grammar
- Review, edit, counsel and approve pre-written communications from other stakeholders on an ad hoc basis to ensure conformity with approved talking points, corporate style and tone, and general communication best practices
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Technology or related field required
- Ensures all finished materials are in compliance with corporate brand standards Attributes
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- Committed to customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to foster trust and collaborative partnerships
This is a contract position to fill a marketing staffing need in the 94105 ZIP code.