MarketPro has partnered with a top entertainment brand in Atlanta, GA search of a Senior Project Manager to fill a marketing staffing talent need. We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the interests of the client are met by supporting all aspects of a software development project including project planning, development, change control, implementation, issue management, customer relationships, and team leadership. This is accomplished through effective communication and facilitation skills, risk analysis, organization skills, and attention to detail.
- Ensure core project management processes are being followed while also managing to project goals, resources, and budget.
- Maintain open and constant communication among internal team, customers, and management regarding project status.
- Perform analysis for changes to scope and negotiate/recommend course of action or escalate as appropriate.
- Use effective meeting management skills to initiate, develop agenda, conduct, and provide minutes so that all appropriate parties are kept up-to-date regarding project status and issues.
- Ensure that project team members communicate status and issues as appropriate through stand ups and other team meetings.
- Identify and manage project risks and/or escalate to management.
- Ensure project/team success by taking ownership of deliverables and assist/perform analysis, testing, support, training, or other tasks as necessary.
- Work with team members and management to resolve team issues, including escalation as appropriate.
- Ensure that team members are allocating time appropriately to project activities and record accurately in approved time-tracking tool.
- Contribute to project financial reporting including budgetary, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, MIS, business, or experience equivalent.
- 7 plus years combined technical and functional business experience.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully implementing IT projects using a variety of project methodologies.
- 3 plus years of experience working on consumer facing websites and/or digital products.
- Experience with structured development methodology with preferred Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Professional certification in business or IT desired.
- Advanced servant leadership, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with proactive customer service skills.
- Demonstrate solid project management experience with advanced communication skills with ability to translate complex concepts between business customers and technical project team.
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and mentor/direct others.
- Must have strong teamwork skills.
This is a contract position in the 30318 ZIP Code.