MarketPro has partnered with a high-growth specialty retailer focused on creating an extraordinary shopping experience for its customers with over 140 locations throughout the US for a creative marketing executive search. This unique and innovative organization has a deep history of positive delivering its customers quality fresh products for over 30 years.
We are seeking to hire a hands-on Creative Director for their corporate offices in Greensboro, NC. The Creative Director will provide leadership, creative direction and design while staying consistent to our brand identity and move forward with our new brand positioning. This position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing.
- Develop and oversee all creative concepts for in-store signage, promotions, in-store publication Inspirations, web site, social media, charitable initiatives, new store marketing collateral, private label packaging and labeling ensuring a consistent level of quality.
- Develop and design strategies that align with company goals and brand messaging.
- Create and provide direction for marketing schemes to include promotions, events and tactical activities.
- Management of brand strategy guidelines and helping create then ensure compliance to brand standards.
- Develop creative solutions turning ideas into advertising and marketing communications in general that resonates and attracts customers.
- Oversee the creative briefing process.
- Internal liaison with key departments ensuring messaging is consistent and effectively represents the brand.
- Liaison with all external freelance and creative agencies ensuring productive communication.
- Build team and support new creative strategy and direction for the client.
- Review other retail and competitive advertising to stay current within market and industry trends.
- Lead a team of associates to deliver materials on time, on budget and brand alignment.
- Develop and present seasonal advertising campaigns to senior leadership and cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Art, Graphic Design, Advertising or similar
- 10+ years of experience, relevant professional experience
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of Graphic Designers and copywriters
- Demonstrated computer leadership skills using all Mac based programs
- Strong knowledge of the retail environment and consumer engagement strategies
- Proven ability to conceptualize and design graphic applications to their completion
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong abilities to evaluate design and creative execution for brand alignment and usability
- Exceptional knowledge of both on and offline communications – what works, what doesn’t and what is leading edge
This is a full-time direct hire.