MarketPro has an immediate need for a Junior Marketing Analyst to join a dynamic entertainment brand here in Atlanta. The Junior Marketing Analyst will work across all of client’s businesses. This position requires both strategic and tactical skill sets, with a good command of digital media and an understanding of traditional media and market research. The ideal candidate must be a team player, thrive with iterative work processes, able to work in a contracted marketing staffing role, and be dedicated to upholding the highest standards of research excellence.
- Having regular opportunities to contribute to Executive and Corporate reporting.
- Having digital media industry knowledge, and a solid understanding of the principles of digital media research and media math.
- Produce a series of critical corporate digital reports on the Internet space from a variety of research resources, including Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Nielsen Online and Mobile, and a number of comScore products.
- Extracting, manipulating and formatting data from various digital analytics and syndicated audience research software systems.
- BS/BA in Psychology/Business/Statistics/Math/Communications or related field.
- 1-2 years of traditional and/or new media research experience. This can include a strong internship.
- Experience working within online and/or mobile wireless analytics space, or working with similar relevant data preferred.
- Expertise in analyzing primary/secondary market research data, and some experience working with traditional media measurement data (TV/Internet/Mobile).
- Solid understanding of the principles of digital media research and media math.
- Proficient in basic statistics and analysis, and a solid working knowledge of cross-tabs and/or statistical tables.
- Competent in extracting and manipulating data from research software systems.
- High attention to detail is a necessity and ability to learn quickly, accompanied by outstanding communications skills and quality control skills.
- Solid MS Office skills, including intermediate Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to manage multiple projects, shifting priorities and detailed work.
- Outstanding communications skills, attention to detail, and quality control skills.
This is a contract marketing staffing position.