MarketPro has recently partnered with a leading brand in the financial services space that manages relationships with more than 800 partners, ranging in size from multi-billion dollar brands to small businesses, for a demand generation executive search. This Atlanta-based organization has achieved over ten years of consecutive growth with 30% YOY growth rate.
This top brand is looking to continue its impressive track record of growth and needs an innovative marketing leader to create more demand for their products among target audiences around the world, enabling sales to accomplish more and add to its customer base.
The SVP Global Demand Generation is responsible for working with business leaders and marketers to drive global organic growth through implementation of best practices in traditional and modern demand generation. This individual is one of several senior-level strategists acting as a global SWAT team to drive the enterprise’s best practices in marketing. The ability to collaborate with other executives, as well as reach across silos and business units to improve demand generation processes throughout the organization will be vital.
The ideal candidate will be a demand gen strategist with mastery over a wide variety of new and traditional demand generation tactics. Success will come in the form of increasing qualified leads while simultaneously driving down the cost per lead. Accurate tracking of ROI on all investments is critical.
- The SVP Global Demand Gen will be THE ultimate authority and director of all the organization’s demand generation marketing strategy around the world with a keen focus on database marketing, list development, direct mail, customer segmentation, events, CRM and much more
- Consolidate and streamline a fractured marketing structure that is currently spread over a vast array of silos and agencies globally into a cohesive and synchronized strategy
- Collaborate closely with senior executive team to create complementary strategies that engage customers with consistent messaging and exceptional experiences across all touchpoints
- Institute modern best practices for B2B marketing at all levels of organization
- Efficiently allocate, measure and account for budget, revenue, and growth targets
- Train, mentor and motivate business unit marketing teams with a continual focus on success and business objectives
- Collaborate with outside resources to direct best practices across the enterprise
- Create and manage mutually beneficial relationships with direct response services agencies
- Establish credibility within the organization as the go-to executive for all demand generation challenges and opportunities.
- Highly analytical, data-driven mindset and professional communication style
- 15+ years B2B marketing experience with recent experience in significant leadership roles
- 10+ years in senior management with comprehensive understanding of business development and sales principles, including modern demand generation best practices
- Experience developing global marketing strategy and catering to a diverse set of markets
- Experience marketing B2B financial/transactional services
- Turns first to data-driven answers and analysis to overcome challenges and make decisions, holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs
- Straightforward, collaborative and non-political personality and leadership styles
- Excellent communicator and presenter, able to translate marketing insights for rest of executive team and pitch new ideas at the highest level
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred, Master’s degree a plus
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies for the SMB (small business) sector
- Must have experience as a high-level consultant with understanding of consulting engagement process (including Assessment, Diagnostic, Design and Implementation)
This is a full-time direct hire for a demand generation marketing executive search.