MarketPro has partnered with a regional environmental company in San Ramon, CA in search of a contract Sr. Graphic Designer. Our client is looking to bring on a graphic designer who will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact for monthly internal, employee & corporate communications newsletter. You will also create marketing and training materials for a new repository application.
The role will involve understanding I&I requirements, responsibilities and presenting designs for a variety of our client’s engagements. You will leverage a variety of products and activities. The designer chosen will also develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Meet with Client’s internal team to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create Marketing and Training Materials, as well as maintain a Communications Newsletter
- Create images, & templates for creating a brand identity
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout for corporate newsletter, announcements & notifications
- 5+ years creative and production experience: both print and digital
- Strong portfolio required – prefer focus on corporate communications and internal employee communications
- Strong aesthetics working with technical concepts and design elements
- Comfortable working within corporate brand standards
- Solid proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite 2015 (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) on a Mac
- Print production (preparing files for print output)
- Digital media experience and strong writing skills very beneficial
- Experience creating newsletters, training materials and marketing materials a plus
This is a contract position for a marketing staffing role.