We are conducting a product marketing executive search for a premier financial transactions service provider in Nashville. This industry-leading business needs an elite product strategist with an analytical mind to optimize their marketing to better stand out in an increasingly crowded vertical.
This executive will take ultimate ownership and responsibility for all product strategy and marketing related to our client’s substantial portfolio of A+ business payment services. You will review, revise and improve all processes related to product innovation and promotion to align with modern marketing best practices.
An analytical mindset and a strong affinity for working closely with hard data to make decisions will be critical for success. The SVP’s ultimate goal is to improve awareness of the client’s products among the target audience and drive more high-quality B2B leads through marketing programs with measurable ROI.
With new ownership and leadership, this business is poised to make significant changes in order to fulfill its potential. Candidates must be able and excited to step into a newly-created position during a time of change and guide the company forward to sustained growth while working closely with other senior leaders across the organization. To be successful top candidates will need to be leading edge in product strategy, product marketing and change management.
- “Get the phone ringing:” drive prime prospects to engage with the client while providing a superior customer experience.
- Differentiate products; set them above competitors’ alternatives and find ways to add value to customers
- Arrange the product team under your direction to improve team flexibility, resilience, and effectiveness. Institute product marketing best practices to foster a culture of continual innovation.
- Lead and inspire your team to better performance.
- Develop a sophisticated prospect database and CRM infrastructure in conjunction with Sales leadership and IT stakeholders to improve customer experience and conversion rates
- Collaborate with development team to create and launch new products that compliment current product portfolio
- Create a content and media strategy for the multichannel distribution of compelling offers, imagery and messaging that promotes products and efficiently attracts leads with minimal CPA
- Absolute mastery of modern product strategy and marketing tactics
- Highly analytical, data-driven mindset and professional communication style
- 10+ years B2B marketing experience with recent experience in significant leadership roles
- 5+ years in senior management with comprehensive understanding of business development and sales
- Experience promoting financial/payment services or technology
- Straightforward, highly professional business mentality that fits well with a results-oriented company culture
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred, Master’s degree a plus
- Holds self and others accountable with analytically-based KPIs and measurements
This is a full-time direct hire.