MarketPro has partnered with a major software company in Hartford, CT in search of a contract Paid Search Consultant. We are currently seeking someone who will work with the Search Engine Marketing team providing both training and mentorship in campaign optimization. In addition, you will be conducting audits and optimizing ongoing campaigns. As a Paid Search Consultant, you will develop digital media programs (primarily search marketing) for our Client’s customers across the country. You are an essential member of the professional services team, can be client facing, and provide digital strategy and execution at the campaign level.
This organization is based in Hartford, but the position is open to remote telecommuting work for an outstanding candidate.
- Build and implement profitable and results-driven media programs
- Control client search media traffic and global media calendars
- Audit existing campaigns run by Digital Media Specialists and identify new areas of improvement
- Manage and complete all media invoice reconciliation processes and margin calculations
- Collaborate with Director, Interactive Media and campaign strategic leads to interpret campaign strategy when building out programs
- Manage multiple campaigns using different vendors including, but not limited to Google, Yahoo!, Bing. (Facebook & FBX, and Display/Mobile/Video via Demand Side Platform all helpful but not required)
- Collect inventory, quotes, and reports from media reps as necessary
- Optimize in-flight programs to ensure that media programs are performing effectively within all tactics at your disposal and within budget
- Build and enhance campaign relationships, improve on media products and processes, and stay abreast to new media tactics
- Maintain a high level of billable utilization in alignment with PSO goals defined by the executive team
- 5 to 7 years paid search experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Google AdWords Certified preferable (including all three advanced certifications: Search, Display, and Analytics). If not certified, must obtain certification within first 90 days of employment
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong Proven experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) processes
- 5 to 7 years online marketing experience, 3+ years demonstrated success in audience-targeting online media buying, and 2+ years of lead generation media program development
This is a contract marketing staffing position.