MarketPro has partnered with a top hospitality brand headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio in search of a Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator will contribute significantly to the execution of a myriad of marketing activities for the marketing division of a brand that expects to double its size in the next 2 years.
- Support Marketing Manager on all key initiatives in a marketing staffing capacity.
- Oversee production of promotional materials including copy, photo/artwork, printing, die cutting, collating and packaging.
- Prepare written communication of marketing activities for placement in the Marketing folder for distribution to the field.
- Communicate marketing activities with Franchisees and coordinate any special needs.
- Assist in PR and media events including on-air promotion of products.
- Preparation and monitoring of Marketing campaigns and Product mix analysis.
- Provide accurate written reports with analysis of promotions.
- Proofs marketing collateral, broadcast/TV scripts, advertising, online content
- 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Strong project management experience
- Marketing background is preferred
- Very strong writing and communication skills
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of Crystal is a plus
- Demonstrated ability in data analysis and managing complex spreadsheets
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- An interest in and enthusiasm for marketing and project management
- Responsive and proactive
- Strong self-management skills (flexible and able to set and adjust priorities as needs change)
This is a contract position.